Here you can select the elements displayed on the chart.
Grid are the options to control the display of the grid. You can control
the vertical and horizontal grid lines separately.
Lines are the options to control the display of the
- Date separators is for the display of the vertical lines that mark
the beginning of dates. The date the beginning of which the line corresponds
to is displayed on the right of the line. Depending on the selected chart
period the lines can mark the beginning of the day, week or month.
- Current rate is for the display of the horizontal line of the current
rate. The rate value is displayed on the rate axis opposite this line.
- High and low rates control the display of the horizontal lines
corresponding to the minimum and maximum rates displayed on the chart. The
values of these rates are shown next to the corresponding bars.
Note: the Grid and Lines option groups are displayed for
the basic chart preferences window only. The advanced chart has its own controls
Data to display are the options to control your account information:
open positions, active orders, and If Done orders.
- Open positions option controls the display of the open positions.
- Open deals option controls the display of the open deals.
This option is not available if the display of the deals in the Open Positions table is
disabled in your Trading Preferences.
- Active orders option controls the display of the active orders.
- If Done orders option controls the display of the If Done orders.
- Orders in edit option controls the display of the lines of the orders in the order editing form.
- Extend lines to left – if this option is enabled, the lines of the
orders and of the open positions occupy the full chart width. In this case the part
of the line between the current time and the time of the last change in the order or
the position is solid, while that before the last change is semitransparent. The
transparency means that the order (or the position) has not existed on that interval
and is displayed only for the convenience of the analysis and operations.
When this option is disabled, only the part of the line corresponding to the existence
of the order or position is displayed.
© 1999-2022 Forexite Ltd.