The "Preferences" section contains functions for managing TradeRoom parameters. Here you can:
- Change the registration data specified when opening the account.
- Change TradeRoom access passwords.
- Set up automatic conversion. TradeRoom account is multi-currency, and the profit is credited in the currency it has been received in. You can configure the automatic conversion of the balances to the required currency.
- Subscribe to the Forexite newsletters and analytical materials.
- Set up email notifications about account events.
- Change the parameters of the trade execution. In particular:
- Switch between the classic and advanced trading style "on-the-fly". In the Classic mode, all deals on the instrument are combined into one position. The extended style allows you to track each open deal separately.
- For the Forex and Conversion deals, create your own list of amounts to be used for the quote requests.
- Disable the currency pairs that you do not use for the trading.
- Change the order placement preferences: set the default validity period of the order and the distance of the order rate from the base rate.
- You can set your own date and number format, as well as change the time zone.