Funds receipt and return methods
Deposits, withdrawals and refunds are regulated by the agreement, as well as the following document: Deposit, Withdrawal and Refund Policy.
We offer a number of ways for you to make a deposit to your trading account. Currently they are: by Visa, MasterCard or MIR payment cards, transfers through the payment systems of Interkassa and WebMoney, bank transfers, and other methods. You can transfer your funds from your trading account to any of your Visa, MasterCard or MIR payment cards, your account or purse in the payment systems of Interkassa, WebMoney, or you can use a bank transfer.
You can find the detailed instructions for each payment method in the Payments section of the TradeRoom system. To do it:
- Log on to the TradeRoom system.
- Go to Payments – Account Funding (or to Payments – Funds Transfer if you are going to withdraw the funds).
- Select the payment method of your interest. You will see the detailed instruction and the payment details at the bottom of the page.
We do not charge any fees for the incoming payments. However, you may have to pay the fee to the bank or the payment institution that you are making the transfer with. You can find the payment fees on the payment systems or your bank web-sites. The payment fees depend on the payment method, and on the currency in which you transfer the funds. You can find the information on the transfer fees in our Trading Conditions.
You can use your Visa, MasterCard or MIR payment cards to fund your trading account. The payment system used for funding depends on the currency selected. The account crediting is for free and almost immediate.
You can also use your Visa, MasterCard or MIR payment cards to transfer the funds from your trading account to them. The transfers can be made in USD, EUR, RUB, and UAH. For more information on the transfer fees see our Trading Conditions.
The Interkassa online payment system is a payment aggregator which offers different funds transfer methods in a simple and intuitive interface.
Interkassa aggregates over 50 different payment methods. They include:
- payment cards (Visa, MasterCard and MIR);
- Qiwi Wallet, Advcash, PerfectMoney and other payment systems;
- Qiwi terminals;
- communication stores in Russia and Ukraine;
- mobile operators MTS, Beeline, MegaFon, and other.
The Interkassa system supports payments in the following currencies: USD, EUR, RUB, and UAH. Our customers from Russia and Ukraine can fund their trading accounts and transfer the funds in their national currencies without any extra conversion fees.
WebMoney is an online payment system via Internet. WebMoney transfers are fast and cost-efficient.
The WebMoney system uses its own abbreviations for currencies: WMZ, WME, and WMR. The currencies used in TradeRoom corresponding to them are standard: USD, EUR, and RUB. You can fund your WebMoney account with cash, a bank transfer or electronic money, etc. For details, please see Top-up method.
Main features of the WebMoney payment system:
- You need to register to use the WebMoney system.
- The account owner can optionally get a WM-passport, which is a digital identifier issued to the customer who has confirmed his (her) personal information at the verification center. The WM-passport raises the limits on the account funding and transferring the funds. In most cases, it is enough to obtain the Formal passport issued for free after you specify your passport details.
- For the WebMoney fees please refer to the WebMoney Fees page.
- The terms for the WebMoney transfers usually range from several minutes to several hours.
You can fund your TradeRoom account with a bank transfer. This method is more suitable for a larger amount of money. The currencies you can fund your account in are listed in the Trading Conditions. The banking details for the bank payments are specified on the Payments – Account Funding page.
Log on to TradeRoom and fill in the transfer order to transfer the funds from your TradeRoom account to that with a bank. If you fill in the order correctly, it is usually executed on that very day. It takes 2-5 business days for the funds to be credited to your bank account, which depends on the banking system.