The "Trading" page contains information on your open positions, currency balances, state of account, and also shows the quotes for all or selected instruments. Here you can manage your open positions and orders, as well as perform currency conversion. To help in making decisions, there are charts, Forex market news and the calendar of economic indicators.
The "Trading" page contains tabs:
- Charts shows charts of currency rates of two types: a simple chart and a chart with the technical analysis. If there are positions, deals, or orders for the selected instrument, they are displayed on the chart. They can be managed graphically by dragging the corresponding lines, i.e. you can trade directly on the chart.
- Positions allows you to see the open positions and individual Forex deals and manage them (open, change, close). For each position and deal, all information is displayed here: the average opening rate, the profit with its sources, and also the rates of tied orders.
- Orders is used to view your existing active orders (as well as their linked If Done orders) and to manage them: create, edit and cancel.
- Balances shows the balances of all currencies on the account, and the current equity value. Here you can convert the balances (positive, negative and even zero); these operations can be carried out at any time, including weekends.
- State shows the basic parameters of your account, such as current equity, margin used, free equity, current leverage, maximum leverage, total open position and others.
- News shows the Forex market news; you can choose the sources of the news and their topics.
- Calendar – shows the schedule for the release of the macroeconomic indicators, along with the data on the previous, projected, and actual index values.