We offer a number of ways for you to make a deposit to your trading account. Currently they are: by payment card, transfers through the payment systems of Interkassa, Skrill, WebMoney, Paxum, Paysera and RBK Money, bank transfers, and other methods.
You can transfer your funds from your trading account either to your other Visa or MasterCard payment card, to your account or purse in the payment systems of YandexMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney, Paxum, Paysera, RBK Money, MyChoice, or you can use a bank transfer.
You can find the detailed instructions for each payment method in the Payments section of the TradeRoom system. To do it:
- Log on to the TradeRoom system.
- Go to Payments - Account Funding (or to Payments - Funds Transfer if you are going to withdraw the funds).
- Select the payment method of your interest. You will see the detailed instruction and the payment details at the bottom of the page.
We do not charge any fees for the incoming payments. However, you may have to pay the fee to the bank or the payment institution that you are making the transfer with. You can find the payment fees on the payment systems or your bank web-sites.
The payment fees depend on the payment method, and on the currency in which you transfer the funds. You can find the information on the transfer fees in our Trading Conditions.
Interkassa payment system
The online payment system Interkassa is a payment aggregator which offers different funds transfer methods in a simple and intuitive interface. You can not only fund your account, but also transfer funds, including direct transfers to the payment cards issued by Russian and Ukrainian banks.
Interkassa aggregates over 50 different payment methods. They include:
- payment cards (Visa and MasterCard);
- LiqPay, YandexMoney, Wallet One and other payment systems;
- payment terminals in Russia and Ukraine;
- bank transfers from Russia and Ukraine;
- communication stores in Russia and Ukraine;
- Anelik and Leader money transfer systems;
- mobile operators MTS, Beeline, MegaFon, and other.
The Interkassa system supports payments in the following currencies: USD, EUR, RUB, and UAH. Our customers from Russia and Ukraine can fund their trading accounts and transfer the funds in their national currencies without any extra conversion fees.
Skrill payment system
The online payments system Skrill is one of the most convenient ways to send and receive money, and to make online payments. You can credit your Skrill account in three ways: by payment card, bank transfer or having received a transfer from another client within the Skrill system.
You can register to Skrill here.
The main features of the Skrill payment system:
- A Skrill account is opened in a currency of your choice, as selected by you from the available currencies during the registration process. However, you can send and receive payments in any currency which the system supports. In this case the conversion will be made automatically.
- You will be required to complete the verification procedure to withdraw your funds from your account as well as to increase your payment limit. The procedure has several levels. The more data you provide about yourself, the more opportunities you get.
- There is no fee for an incoming payment to the Skrill account, but there is a fee for the funds withdrawal, and transfers within the system. The Skrill fees are the lowest among the payment systems of the like.
- The money transfers within Skrill are almost instant. The money withdrawal to the payment card linked to your Skrill account can take up to several days.
- Skrill offers its customers its own payment card Skrill Prepaid MasterCard, with direct access to your Skrill account, so you do not have to credit your card account.
WebMoney payment system
WebMoney is an online payment system via Internet. WebMoney transfers are fast and cost-efficient.
The WebMoney system uses its own abbreviations for currencies: WMZ, WME, WMR, and WMU. The currencies used in TradeRoom corresponding to them are standard: USD, EUR, RUB, and UAH. You can fund your WebMoney account with cash, a bank transfer or electronic money, etc. For details, please see Top-up method.
Main features of the WebMoney payment system:
- You need to register to use the WebMoney system.
- The account owner can optionally get a WM-passport, which is a digital identifier issued to the customer who has confirmed his (her) personal information at the verification center. The WM-passport raises the limits on the account funding and transferring the funds. In most cases, it is enough to obtain the Formal passport issued for free after you specify your passport details.
- For the WebMoney fees please refer to the WebMoney Fees page.
- The terms for the WebMoney transfers usually range from several minutes to several hours.
Paxum payment system
Paxum is a popular payment system. You can fund your Paxum account with a bank transfer, payment card, or a transfer from another Paxum client's account. You can transfer funds from your Paxum account to your Paxum MasterCard, to your other payment card, to your bank account, or to another Paxum client's account.
Paxum payment system features:
- To use the Paxum system, you have to register and complete a verification procedure by sending your scanned ID document as well as that with your registration address to the Paxum personnel. It usually takes 2 to 3 business days to complete the verification.
- Paxum offers a Paxum MasterCard payment card. You can use it in any country for cash withdrawals, payments for goods or services, or for online payments. The Paxum MasterCard is widely used for funds withdrawals and is accepted without limitations. That is why a Paxum MasterCard ideally suits traders to transfer the funds from the TradeRoom account.
- For the Paxum fees please refer to the Paxum Fees for Personal Accounts page.
- The order and postal delivery of a Paxum MasterCard to any country is free, but there is an annual fee which is charged for the card maintenance. The maintenance fee for the first year is withheld when you apply for the card.
- The terms for the Paxum transfers usually range from several minutes to several hours.
Paysera payment system
Paysera is a payment system that the Bank of Lithuania has granted unlimited e-money license # 1 to. After the registration in the Paysera system you get a multicurrency account at your disposal, which you can fund with a bank transfer. You can transfer funds from Paysera to your bank account, your Paysera Visa payment card, to Webmoney or Payza payment systems, or to another account in the Paysera system.
Paysera payment system features:
- Several interface languages are available, including English and Russian.
- To use the Paysera system, you have to sign up with it.
- Paysera supports multiple currencies, including exotic: SGD, HKD, MXN, TRY.
- The account holder must pass a verification procedure to get the available features extended as well as to raise the payment limits. The verification requires sending the electronic copies of the account holder’s identity documents and those confirming his/her residence address.
- The EU residents are offered the Paysera Visa payment card which can be used to withdraw cash at the ATMs, or make payments with it.
- Low fees. More information on the services and fees of the Paysera payment system is on the Fees page.
- The terms for the transfers usually range from several minutes to several hours.
RBK Money payment system
RBK Money is an easy to use and convenient payment system, which offers different methods of funding your wallet, including:
- payment cards (VISA, MasterCard and others);
- RBK Money E-wallet;
- payment terminals;
- mobile phone stores;
- money transfers;
- bank transfer.
Main features of the RBK Money payment system:
- You should register and pass the identification process to use the RBK Money wallet. You can find the description of the identification process on the RBK Money web-site.
- You can find the RBK Money fees at the RBK Money Rates page.
- The time of the funds receipt and withdrawal is usually a few minutes through several hours, depending on the payment method.
Forexite MyChoice Prepaid Card
A Forexite MyChoice Prepaid Card is a convenient method of transferring funds from your TradeRoom account. The money from your account is credited directly to your card soyou can immediately withdraw the cash at ATM or make payments with it.
The Forexite MyChoice debit cards are issued by Wave Crest Holdings company on demand of the Forexite company.
- The Forexite MyChoice payment card can be applied for by the Forexite clients who hold a real trading account with a positive balance equivalent to at least USD 1000.
- The card is issued and sent for free.
- The Forexite MyChoice card is issued in USD.
- You need to send us an application through the internal messaging of the TradeRoom system to get a Forexite MyChoice card.
For details on the card request, please see Forexite MyChoice Payment Cards.
You can fund your TradeRoom account with a bank transfer. This method is more suitable for a larger amount of money.
The currencies you can fund your account in are listed in the Trading Conditions. The banking details for the bank payments are specified on the Payments - Account Funding page of the TradeRoom system.
Log on to TradeRoom and fill in the transfer order to transfer the funds from your TradeRoom account to that with a bank. If you fill in the order correctly, it is usually executed on that very day. It takes 2-5 business days for the funds to be credited to your bank account, which depends on the banking system.