To guarantee you a comfortable work, the trading system provides some service functions such as:
Forexite contact information
This page contains the Forexite departments contact information.
Messaging with Forexite personnel
The "Messaging" page is used for communication with the Forexite staff. Since TradeRoom works with the SSL protected protocol, all messages received and sent by you are encrypted while transferring and are inaccessible for third persons. In this way, messaging via the TradeRoom system is more secure than emails.
To write a new message, click on the "New message" button or on the "Send a message" link in the top menu. The contact form will appear:
Select the recipient, specify the subject, enter your text and click "Send". Depending on your question, you can send your message right to the department responsible for the issues the question is related to.
- "Secretary" is addressed with the common questions as well as in cases when you do not know who to contact.
- "Dealing Department" handles the matters related to the execution and verification of the deals.
- "Analytical Department" is responsible for the issues concerning the Forexite's service of analysis.
- "Back-Office" is contacted with the questions dealt with the funds transfers from and to the real accounts.
- "Client Department" is referred to with the questions on the Forexite services, trading conditions, registration of real accounts, software use, virtual trading.
- "Automation Department" is responsible for technical issues, receives messages on errors in the trading system or the web-site, requests of the technical improvement.
You can attach a small file to your message if necessary.
Modeling of Forex account status
The "Modeling" page is designed for forecasting of the account status at changes of the currency rates. It allows to evaluate a potential volume of free funds, facilitates planning the assets diversification to secure the investments. The page contains the "Modeling control" form where you can select the instrument and set a test rate for it. The system carries out calculations using the set test rate and shows the results in the tables "Open positions (Forex deals)" and "State of Account".
Suppose there are two positions opened, one for EUR/USD and the other one for USD/CHF. You are supposed to model the position for EUR/USD if the rate is 1.4 and see the effect on your account. Then you select the EUR/USD instrument, enter 1.4 in the "Model rate" and click "Calculate". The system makes calculations using the set test rate and shows the results in the "State of Account" table.
If you begin modeling for another instrument, the test rates set for the other instruments are saved and are used for the calculations. The system remembers the test rates even after you log out of TradeRoom. It makes possible to work with the same model for the longest time, correcting it if necessary.
When you click on the "Reset all" button, the system deletes the test rates you specified and starts using the current rates in the model. Use this function in case you want to start modeling the account from the very beginning.
Viewing event log for Forex account
This service function is meant for tracing different events taking place in your account. The log provides with the full information on a variety of events such as:
- registration in TradeRoom,
- charging interest on your balance,
- accomplishing rollovers,
- automatic balance conversion,
- and other events.
To select the log you need, specify a range of the dates and the event type.
Events in the logs are arranged in a chronological order. E.g., that is how the "Logon" looks like:
There is TradeRoom one more interesting detail worthy of mentioning. It is the account free funds interest charging. I.e. you can have an extra income on the money which is deposited on your account and is not used for trading. You can view the accrued interest statement by selecting the "Interest" event type.
Click on the deal number for the detailed information, when and for what amount the interest was accrued.