The "Funds Transfer" page is used for sending instructions to the Forexite company on the fund transfers from your real trading account to either your private banking account, or to your account in the WebMoney or your other accounts in TradeRoom. It looks as follows:
TradeRoom uses the following ways for the fund transfers:
- "RBK Money transfer" is meant to transfer funds to the account with the RBK Money payment system. In this case, your account must be identified. The identification procedure is described in detail on the RBK Money web-site.
- "WebMoney transfer" is meant for transfers to a WebMoney purse.
- "Skrill Account" is meant for the funds transfer to an account with the Paxum system for their further credit to your payment card or to your account with a bank.
- "Paxum Account" is meant for the funds transfer to an account with the Paxum system for their further credit to a Paxum MasterCard payment card.
- "Bank transfer" is meant for funds transfers from the TradeRoom account to your private banking account.
- "Internal transfer" is used for TradeRoom account-to-account transfers.
The virtual account has also an option of a "Virtual payment" which is designed just for an amount writing off.
Depending on the payment method you select, the "Funds Transfer" page will display various fields necessary for the correct filling out of the instructions on the fund transfer. E.g., on the picture above it is the currency, amount, information about the recipient and the recipient's bank account details. The "Details of payment" is filled automatically. The "Key number" and "Key" at the bottom of the page are meant for the security while the transfer from the real trading account. You should enter your secret code to confirm your disposal of the real account. The secret code is sent to every real trading account user. You do not need any secret codes while working with your virtual (demo) accounts.
After you fill in all account details press the "Submit" button, and your order will be accepted for processing.
A virtual account order is executed immediately, whereas an order on the real account is processed by the Forexite staff first. The account is debited right after the order sending, but the recipient will receive the money only after the order is processed and executed. The handling period depends on the application time and the payment method. The orders which are received out of the working time will be processed at the beginning of the next working day.
There is a "Outgoing Payments" item in the "Payments" menu section which allows.
The filter allows selection of the necessary period, currency, and the order status. By clicking on the "OK" you'll get a list of transfer orders for the required period of time. The list includes the most important information. For the detailed information on the payment, click on the required payment order. For example:
One more useful feature of TradeRoom must be mentioned. If you look through the full information on the order and would like to use it as a template, you should click on the "New transfer order" button. The system will re-direct you to the "Funds transfer" page, the fields of which will be filled in with the data from the order browsed. You just need to make the corrections and additions if necessary.